Just ok . Seen better for 1/4 of the price
April 12, 2021
Just bought this. Not gona lie i dont love it.
It is sooooo huge. Not sure it will even fit in my mid size car. I will probably have to take it completely apart to fit. And put it together everytime i want to use it. Seems like a hassle. The ride doesnt feel as smooth as advertised. The suspension. ? What suspension. Felt every bump. Hard to push in the grass. Rolled fine on pavement. My dog loves to ride with us. She barely fit in the bottom. And shes about 13lbs miniature poodle she looked uncomfortable. My chicco bravo stroller the dog fits perfect. So basically this is not a stroller u could use for everyday . Its huge. Ill use it for trails with my son, only. Anywhere else we go i will have to take another stroller .
- Rolls good on pavement. Easy to steer one handed. Somewhat light weight but ive seen lighter strollers.
- Pavement . Sidewalk.
- Not for trails.
- Bottom compartment is really small.
- Straps are weird . My kid could have climbed out if he wanted to
- Doesnt steer too well on grass.
- Super tall. And if you are a short person this would be hard to push. And the brake is in the way when u lover the handle .