Excellent secondary stroller
October 4, 2022
The GB Pockit is our secondary stroller, the other one is the Bugaboo Buffalo.
1. The GB is perfect for riding a bus or subway or plane. When it's folded, all wheels are at the bottom, and it's easy to hold the stroller between legs. If it's a subway, it fits into wider gates. On a plane, it fits into an overhead bin or under the seat before us.
2. The main thing is our baby sleeps well in it, even on a cobblestone sidewalk, though he lies diagonally touching one side.
3. So far, there were no mechanical failures. The crucial parts are made of aluminum. I guess we shouldn't overload the stroller.
4. My wife can easily lift it unlike our heavy stroller. But I don't expect to carry it around in a bag, it's a little bit heavy for that.
5. The stroller is not suitable for a baby who can't hold his head, so it's for 6+ months.
6. The main reason why we often prefer the heavy Bugaboo is the loading capacity. We can fit a bag the size of a store plastic bag in the bottom storage area and a small bag on the handlebars. But if a journey involves riding a bus, putting in and taking out a bag becomes cumbersome. Then, a backpack is a must, and we have to carry it ourselves. If we buy something in a store; again, we have to carry it ourselves.