from Rockford, Michigan
on March 28, 2023
Not only can you carry it onto the actual airplane, it’s small enough to stow above you OR under the seat in front of you. Every time we travel via plane, I have multiple TSA and other passengers ask me the brand and where I got it from. Everyone stares in disbelief at how tiny it folds up.
from Riverview, Florida
on March 15, 2023
Love this umbrella stroller for travel. My 4 yo broke the plastic piece where shade is attached to stroller. Had Nuna and Cybex before this. This stroller is the best for air travel.
- Easy Open / close
- Does not ride well in sand , etc.
Don't travel without this!
from Glen Ridge, New Jersey
on January 16, 2023
We are a duel country family with three small kids and we would not be able to travel as easy if it wasn't for this stroller. Its now on its 3rd kid being used and still looks new! Easy to wash. The best part is that we can bring it right on to the plan. No really, we stroll it through the aisles of the planes until we get to our seat. Its the best!
Excellent secondary stroller
from Los Angeles, California
on October 4, 2022
The GB Pockit is our secondary stroller, the other one is the Bugaboo Buffalo.
1. The GB is perfect for riding a bus or subway or plane. When it's folded, all wheels are at the bottom, and it's easy to hold the stroller between legs. If it's a subway, it fits into wider gates. On a plane, it fits into an overhead bin or under the seat before us.
2. The main thing is our baby sleeps well in it, even on a cobblestone sidewalk, though he lies diagonally touching one side.
3. So far, there were no mechanical failures. The crucial parts are made of aluminum. I guess we shouldn't overload the stroller.
4. My wife can easily lift it unlike our heavy stroller. But I don't expect to carry it around in a bag, it's a little bit heavy for that.
5. The stroller is not suitable for a baby who can't hold his head, so it's for 6+ months.
6. The main reason why we often prefer the heavy Bugaboo is the loading capacity. We can fit a bag the size of a store plastic bag in the bottom storage area and a small bag on the handlebars. But if a journey involves riding a bus, putting in and taking out a bag becomes cumbersome. Then, a backpack is a must, and we have to carry it ourselves. If we buy something in a store; again, we have to carry it ourselves.
on August 30, 2022
Purchased this for the grandbaby (25 months) for his parents to use in lieu of their UppaBaby battle stroller. That had been perfect when baby was little, but it is a bit much now (and it's huge). We used this last weekend during a trip and it worked perfectly on crowded city streets. The hotel valets, who have seen every model of stroller, were really impressed by the small folded size and light weight.
What we love: It folds down to a shoulder bag size. It's light. The seat reclines enough for a nap but has enough structure to keep child from slouching. Very maneuverable. Decent quality. Comes with car seat adapters.
There are a couple of cons: 1. The strap placement is not the most comfortable for a taller child as there's a buckle in the back at mid shoulder. That is ameliorated by a padded liner, which I could only find on-line in a shop in Europe. 2. The instructions aren't the best. 3. Accessories exist, including a bumper bar and rain shield, but again, not from any shop I could find in the US. Had to order and have shipped from Europe.
from Washington Dc
on August 9, 2022
The best baby purchase ever
- Simple to use. Easy to fold. Super compact
- Travel or keep in the car
on November 25, 2021
This version does not fold down near as small as I thought it would and was quite heavy. Returned it for the smallest/lightest version.
on November 20, 2021
I love how compact and small it is , fits everywhere!!
on September 9, 2021
No more lugging a heavy stroller when we travel! This stroller folds up so small you can put it under your airplane seat or in the overhead compartment. We recently used this stroller at Disney for a week and my daughter had no complaints!
on August 31, 2021
The stroller is prefect! I received the package in literally 2 days! Amazing service!
- Baby doesnt sit up straight. Gets tired on long strolls
You pay for what you get (not the best but not the worst stroller)
on August 18, 2021
Nice and compact but the seat kind of makes my daughter slouch and she likes to sit up and see everything.
- Compact, easy to fold and unfold
- My daughter sleeps well in it if we go for walks or are out and about for a long time
- Seat does not have good adjustability
Best affordable compact stroller
from Los Angeles
on August 7, 2021
I believe this is the stroller that balance the most between price and compact. It is affordable and very well designed to its designated function.
from Arlington, Va
on July 23, 2021
Great stroller for travel, comfy enough, reclines a bit, handles well.
Would not use it as only stroller, we prefer the space and handling of the bugaboo but for traveling it’s much better than any umbrella we’ve tried.
Only complaint is bag.
It doesn’t fit easily into the same brand bag or the minne.
Someone make a backpack style bag that holds this perfectly and it would be a 5/5 all around.
- Size, weight, folds up small, toddler is comfy
- Travel (car, airline, train, bus, zoo day, anything out if the ordinary).
- No great carrying bag, just ok ones but a bag is a must for travel
Amazing value and quality
from Kirkland, WA
on July 23, 2021
We have been using Uppababy Cruz stroller and wanted a lighter stroller for travel. This stroller blew me away. Now only does it have amazing compact fold, it’s quality and features and everything we need for every day use as well. Needless to say I wish I bought this stroller two years ago!!!
- Lightweight, compact fold, easy to open and fold.
from Tucson AZ
on July 22, 2021
This stroller is very convenient. I bought it to take to our trip to Cancun and it was awesome. It fit in the overhead bin without issues. My toddler did seem to slide down and slouch, and a foot rest would be nice to have, but overall, awesome stroller
- Low weight
- The sun shade
- Low foot rest
- No handles to carry it when folded
from Jacksonville, Fl
on July 16, 2021
We bought this for our first flight with our daughter and it worked great. It was nice having a stroller through the airport, and it folds up so small and is very light. It fit without a problem in our overhead carryon bin. This is a perfect travel stroller! Also, our experience with ordering from Albee baby was great! The stroller arrived so quickly and there were no issues! Would definitely order from them again!
- Fits in overhead carryon bin
- Fits in big reusable grocery bag
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Small storage basket (but to be expected with a stroller this compact)
- Seat doesn?t lift up a little bit more (but definitely not a deal breaker for the convenience of this)
from Los Angeles
on July 9, 2021
This is a great travel stroller. Took our little guy on his first flight and I did not want to bring our massive Vista so bought this on sale. This little stroller has a great push, is super light weight and folds small enough to fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat. I also bought backpack straps off Amazon to make it easier to carry. When not in use
- Lightweight, smooth push, fits in overhead compartment
from New Mexico
on June 18, 2021
This review is for those parents who are considering buying this stroller to go with their infant carseat. I didn't find any comments that stated whether the stroller came with the adapters or not. I decided to go ahead and order it anyway. I am happy to report it did come with the adapters and fits my cybex carseat perfectly! So far I love the stroller. It is very easy for me to fold and unfold and I love how compact it is. It also has a very smooth ride.
Incredible Travel Stroller
from Washington DC
on May 28, 2021
Our everyday stroller is a Mockingbird, which we love, but it is massive. We wanted something more compact for when we travel, and this is perfect! The size, features, and portability are everything we need. The large sunshade is a great bonus as many other strollers this size have wimpy/nonexistent sunshades. We are an urban family so we do a lot of walking and schlepping. This stroller wouldn't be ideal for us on a day-to-day basis because the basket underneath is pretty small. But it fits the bill for our needs!
- Incredible functionality--truly can open and close in one motion
- Extremely compact
- Large sunshade
- Short strolls on paved pathways
- Small basket underneath
- No place for cellphone, wallet, keys
from New York
on May 18, 2021
Super easy to travel with. The shade worked well in the Florida sun too.
from Chicago, IL
on May 16, 2021
For a compact, easy to take with you stroller this meets all my needs. Collapses and expands easily.
from Meridian, Idaho
on May 8, 2021
I love how compact this stroller is. It’s easy to maneuver and perfect stroller for on the go parents with little room in the car. The recline feature is so convenient as well. I have had this stroller since November and it’s still in great shape for the amount of miles I put on this stroller. I go on 30 minute walks at least 3 times a week and the tires are still in excellent shape.
The only 3 “complaints” I have are, 1, the seat doesn’t feel very comfortable. It feels like cardboard, so I put a bit of chair stuffing inside the seat. I think I will get a padded seat cover instead because it’s harder to fold with the stuffing inside the chair.
2, I wish there was a peekaboo window so I can check on my daughter easily. Its not entirely a big deal since she will be 2 soon but for younger kids it would be convenient to have.
3, I wish the hood/canopy of the stroller had an extended part to cover my daughters face from the sun. But it is an easy problem to solve since you can have your child wear a hat or hang a cover halfway over.
- -super compact
- -easy to maneuver
- -recline feature
- -wheels can tolerate A LOT. I live in Idaho and there?s lots of rocks, pointy stuff, tumble weeds, etc. and they are still rolling
- -easy to fold and unfold
- -medium to large diaper bag storage
- -chair is like cardboard and feels slightly uncomfortable so I would add a padded chair cover
- -no peekaboo window
- -no extended canopy/hood to cover eyes from sun so I would have the child wear a hat & sunglasses
By Oscar T.
on May 8, 2021
This stroller is awesome. VERY COMPACT and a extremely smooth ride for my toddler.
- Compact, smooth ride, nice materials, cool color
- Bottom basket is a tad small
GB Pockit + All-City Compact Stroller
on May 1, 2021
We’re very satisfied with the Pockit-All City stroller. It was easy to fold up and place in the above compartment on the plane. Both our grandchildren fell asleep in it. They both slept over 2 hrs each while we were in Disney. Very happy!
- Easy to maneuver
- Easy & quick to fold up
- Fits perfectly in the above compartment on the plane.
- The GB carrying bag made it easy to carry.
- The light color stroller (beige) was easy to find at Disney because most strollers were black
- The light colored fabric is beautiful, but showed dirt quickly. You might want to Scott-guard it or cover the seat with a small thin blanket.
from Santa Clara, California
on April 29, 2021
We've been looking for a compact stroller for a while as the baby is getting older. I'm glad to find the gb compact stroller that is so lightweight and saves a lot of space when placed in the car comparing to other strollers.
on April 16, 2021
This stroller has a smooth ride. Very compact and easy to travel with. My husband can push the stroller no problems with kicking the wheels like the other stroller we used to have, he is 6’1” for reference. Overall sturdy for the convenience of compact and lightweight. Love the vanilla beige color!
on April 15, 2021
Okay, first off I was very skeptical about purchasing from this site because I haven’t heard much about it. I didn’t know if it was too good to be true but it was amazing. My stroller got to me in 2 days...TWO DAYS:)
And the stroller is everything I needed. It’s so compact. It is a little heavy when folded all together but it’s bearable. Referring this site and stroller to all of my mommy friends
from Jamaica, New York
on April 14, 2021
The stroller is light weight and compact! The only issue is that I feel it’s always reclined even when it up
on April 7, 2021
This stroller is extremely light and compact. It worked great for our vacation trip and will start using it for all our outside activities!
from Albuquerque, New Mexico
on April 7, 2021
The stroller is amazingly well made. The fabric is great and the canopy covers well. The fold just blows my mind, yes two hands are required but its so easy and fast to get it down to its small size. It would have been great if a carrying strap was just built in. I ended up making one and it is working great.
- great fold, lightweight, great quality
- No carrying strap, bag must be purchased separately
on March 30, 2021
Great stroll /easy assemble
on March 10, 2021
But that’s for on the go trips like the zoo and quick trips in to the grocery store. So glad I did it is easy functional lightweight best part it’s very compact for on the go. It has a good amount of padding for the seat as well as a canopy from the sun.
- Nice padding and compact very easy to use
from Columbiana, Alabama
on January 31, 2021
This is an awesome stroller and the roomiest compact stroller I’ve ever found.
- Have to remove fabric to use with car seat.
on January 27, 2021
This stroller is so light weight and spacious!! The color is so beautiful as well!! Great purchase!!
So Lightweight and So Much Easier
from Dallas, Texas
on January 7, 2021
This stroller is so lightweight and so much easier to maneuver compared to the traditional stroller you get in a travel system! I had a Maxi Cosi Adorra stroller originally, but the wheels kept locking and it was so hard to maneuver. The GB Pockit literally glides on the ground, floor, any terrain, and I can fold it down so tiny to where it can fit on an airplane overhead bin. Definitely recommend!
- During Travel on Airplane
Awesome travel stroller !
on October 31, 2020
I love this stroller, i haven't taken it on the plane yet but we plan to soon! I found a backpack it fits into so that's a plus ! I love how smooth it rides and turns. The fabric is soft . 2 downsides are the recline is not so far , and the harness straps adjust weirdly , took me a while to figure out jow to adjust them. Other than that , I'd purchase again and am very pleased! It's easy to fold and unfold as well.
on March 20, 2020
I love this stroller it’s so compact and great for small cars
- For small cars and for small babies
- Could better seat belts I didn?t like how the straps are on the seat belt
Living for this stroller!!!!
from Trinity, Florida
on March 4, 2020
I am in love with this stroller!!! Let me start by saying how pleasantly surprised I am with the features on this compact stroller. I have a full size quinny and have become very used to the "luxury features" of it. I originally ordered a maxi cosi to replace my quinny but was extremely disappointed with the poor quality.
I have been looking at the pockits for awhile but was always put off by the small canopies, lack of recline and small storage basket. This solved ALL of that and more.
First off it's much taller than I anticipated, even my boyfriend who is 6'2 can push it comfortably. Strolls incredibly smooth, folds very easily, the fabric is a good quality, soft and breathable. Canopy is a nice size. It also comes with carseat adapters but my son has outgrown those so I'm not sure how well it works as a travel system.
I have found all the features I was lacking in my last stroller and the compactness that I greatly needed. The only flaw i can note, if you want to call it that, is I wish it came with a cupholder for the price.
GB knocked it out of the park with this one, it is well worth the price!!!!!
- Soft,breathable fabric, large canopy, easy fold, compact, lightweight, good height for a compact stroller, one hand recline
- Compact stroller, Travel stroller, Travel system, Everyday use
- No cup holder, no snack tray or bar
Great Stroller for quick trips
from Houston, TX
on December 23, 2019
We have an Uppababy Vista, but needed a stroller for quick trips into stores or if a grandparent was taking our 13 mo for they day. We love our Vista but this has been great for the quick in and outs. It is super light and has such a compact fold.
- Light, Easy to fold, and doesnt take up a ton of space
- frame is kinda wobbly, but i am assuming that is how most umbrella strollers are.
from San Francisco, CA
on October 16, 2019
I like this better than the Pockit AND Pockit+ because of the easier fold and maneuvering. Haven't taken it on rough surfaces to test the suspension but it's already better than what we used to have. Bigger basket and brake system is amazing.
- heavier than the Pockit and Pockit+
By Busy 5.
on September 1, 2019
Good stroller and easy to use and rides very nice, the wheels are really good and has excellent control this was a good buy and stays in my trunk of a gl450
- Folds pretty small,rides nicely
- For small trunk space on suv
- Kinda expensive but I had a coupon so not so bad