Really Love it! Now I hate the Nuna Rava!
November 17, 2020
Initially got the Nuna Rava because the Foonf was backordered. Now that I have my Clek, I love it even more. It has so much leg room due to the added safety of the anti-rebound bar, the straps are nice and long and don't twist, so it's very easy to get baby into the chair. And it's narrow!
Pros- Plenty of leg space when rear-facing
- Extended rear-facing
- Extremely safe (only company to share safety ratings), anti rebound bar, side impact, etc
- Straps are nice and long, so easy to use on baby, and the straps don't twist!
- steel reinforced (maxi cosi is not)
- narrow in width (only 17 inches across)
Cons- Heavy (so I won't be moving it around)
- Have to uninstall to adjust harness