Great Stroller with a few blahs
April 15, 2019
Overall, I really love this stroller, and the potential it has; however there are a few listed "possibilities" that I'm disappointed in.
Pros1. My son loves this stroller, and what he can see, versus the jogging stroller
2. Ability to be modified to hold 2 children
3. The storage space
4. Adjustable handle
5. Ease of steering
6. Ease of folding/collapsing
Cons1. When you need a car seat in the highest position, and the regular seat in the lowest position, they are too close. You have to tweak the seats to get them to fit and it's a little annoying
2. The weight, it sure is heavy
3. If the car seat is attached, you can't recline the front seat
4. The parent shelf/tray/organizer is separate
5. Doesn't stand alone in garage
Best UsesFor two children close in age, but both out of infant carriers. Not sure the maximum age that will be able to ride in this stroller, but hopefully until the oldest one is almost 4.